Call for papers
New deadline until 28 February
To register the works, the participant must:
- Make your registration at the congress by completing the registration and payment form.
- Fill in the paper registration form, which must include a summary of 500 characters with space.
The works can be registered in the following thematic axes:
- Cultural constructs: racism, migrations, etc.
- Institutional processes: health, education, Family
- Metapsychology of the group clinical device
- Thematic communications (oral presentations that will be grouped with others by the organization)
- Round tables (oral presentation with 2 to 4 presentations limited to 2 hours, combining different speakers about one common subject. The person responsible for subscription will submit the table’s title and each presentation’s title as well as their authors and speakers in the field abstract).
- Workshop (participative work limited to 1 hour and 30 min. The number minimum and maximum of participants as well as the type of space needed has to be informed in the abstract).
- Poster (Poster exhibition in predetermined place and time. At least one author need to be present at the established time of presentation and debate).